Christ Orphanage Home Ondo is a faith based Non Governmental Organisation with focus on caring for abandoned babies, orphans and motherless children. We work with various institutions including government establishments, private organisations, groups of interested people as well as individuals that are positively inclined towards the realization of the Orphanage’s goal.
All our children are currently attending school at St. Louis Nursery and Primary School Ondo. The home is duely registered and approved by both the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission Abuja and also by the Ondo State Government as a qualified organisation to carry out orphanage and other non profit related activities within Nigeria
” He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord and He will repay him for his deeds.” (Proverbs 19:17)
Current children in the Home,
- Handsome Prince Charming Fidelis Akinlolu Mimiko – 10 days old abandoned baby (Click Here for More details)
- Imoleoluwa Oluwagbenga Oyesanmi 6yrs 10months
- Ibukunoluwa Mosolaiyide Oyesanmi 6yrs 10months
- Joseph Iyanuoluwa Okunola 7yrs abandoned by the mother
- Jesusferanmi Akinkuolie 6yrs motherless.
- Joan Abiodun Akinboyewa 7yrs motherless.
- Precious Godwin Akpan 2yrs
The following children’s school fees were stopped at the order of their mothers
- Jumoke Ogunoye
- Bukky Ogunoye
- Ezekiel Olusola
- Ibrahim Toyin
- Doris Oni
- Donald Oni
- Sunday Oyedun
- Anthony Awolope
- Isaiah Akinsanmi
- Nice Arogundade
FORMER CHILDREN IN THE HOME
- Jumoke Ogunoye: Discharged to her mother.
- Miss Moromoke Omosekeji taken to Ondo State Remand Home, Akure.
- Simon Akanni Sanya 7yrs has been adopted out to Netherland by the Ministry of Women Affairs, Akure
- Joseph Abiodun Adetiloye 2yrs has been adopted out Sweden by the Ministry of Women Affairs, Akure.
- Oriyomi Agagu age not known, abandoned, has been adopted out to Georgia, Atlanta U.S.A.
- Alex Opeyemi Akinyele age not known, abandoned, has been adopted to Akure, Ondo state.
- Eyiwumi Mimiko abandoned taken on adoption to Sweden
- Oreoluwa Mimiko age not known abandoned, has been adoption to Akure, Ondo State.
- Praise Adeoti motherless, discharged to the father
- Shade Okunade and her son abandoned in General Hospital Ondo. Baby discharged to the mother
- Deborah abandoned age not known discharge to the father
- Blessing David motherless discharged to the father
- Oluwaseun fatherless discharge to the mother
- Esther Oyinola Arikuyeri discharge to the father
- Michael Akinsanmi abandoned by the mother but discharge to the father
- Miracle Ayotebi abandoned by mother adopted through the ministry of Women Affairs, Akure.
- Oluwatomiwa Mimiko abandoned and adopted to Ondo town by the Ministry of Women Affairs.
- Ayotunde Abiodun taken to the Ondo state Remand home, Akure
- Festus Adesanoye abandoned by sick mother but later discharged to the mother after total healing.
- Yolemi Akinrinola discharged to the father.
- Elizabeth Akinsanmi
- Tope Akintoroye